Tuesday 22 August 2017

Week 6 - Refining (text, kerning) and test printing

I've been experimenting with how the supporting text could be placed, as well as the font style and size. I've changed the font to a more simple one because the main text is already decorative. I scaled down the font size and changed the ground to a straight line so that it aligns with the text. Initially I thought I needed a subheading - 'Why should we care? but only realised after that it sounds sarcastic. So I replaced it with "New Zealand's hidden problem".


 (text on left) 



I rearranged the text on the cloud so that it reads like its supposed to.




 Kerning in Indesign.



Kerning the'T' and 'Y' in 'society' 





I did a few tests prints on A3 and A2 to see any minor mistakes. There weren't many so I'll be ready to hand my prints in to Ink Digital on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment