Tuesday 22 August 2017

Week 5.2 - More developments


The lecture and studio went over printing and submission criteria.

This week I've mainly focused on trying to communicate my intentions better for the shadow poster. I had trouble coming up with a good headline and concept that specifically relates to the psychological impact of child poverty. Eventually, I came up with the saying 'The shadow of society.' This saying works better than my previous one, which was "children living in poverty become the social shadow." That one was too long. The cloud poster doesn't need much more development, just refinements.

Again, I played around with colour and placement of text. I also included a shape of a ray light which acts as a frame for the girl. Looking at the experiments as a whole, I found that I don't want colours that are too similar to my other poster and preferred the placement of the heading to be below the girl so that it doesn't distract from her.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment